Think you got what it takes to dance with the best? Got a routine you've perfected that'll win over everyone's hearts?
Show us what you got!
The VancouFur 2020 Neon City Fursuit Dance Competition applications are now open!
"Ok, so what are the rules?"
- This years competition will feature some familiar rules:
- All previous winners are eligible to compete
- Judges are not eligible to compete (but may show off some awesome dance moves for us)
- Maximum song length 2 mins (120 seconds)
- Applicants may perform in groups but will be judged based on their synergy
- Please submit your application before 11:59pm Feb 28th, otherwise you may be subject to a waiting list. Advance sign up contestants have priority.
- Applicants must submit their music before 11:59 PST March 2rd, 2020.
- If you are signing up at con, you MUST attend the Fursuit Dance Competition rehearsal and provide your music on a USB stick. No streaming is available.
- Please show up 15 mins early prior to the competition to ensure your participation.
- Participants must attend the rehearsal in order to participate
- Songs submitted in advance must match the version/song submitted at the competition
There will be 3 judges this year, you will be graded on each of these categories:
- Technique - Style, Choreography and Creativity
- Character - Projection, Expression and Emotion through Movement/Fursuit
- Entertainment - Overall Enjoyment of your performance for judge and audience
TIP: Please take note that judges have been instructed that bonus points will be given to those using fursuit footpaws.